The website appears to be down.

From: "Bryan Guarente" <bryan.guare...@gmail.com>
To: calebsco...@gmail.com
Cc: "Colorado Birds" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 11:34:21 AM
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Watson Lake warbler fallout, Larimer

Caleb and others,
Based on the current weather patterns and those ahead of us until 3am tomorrow
morning look pretty good for these birds to stay put. I cannot guarantee that,
but based on the patterns right now, it looks good for continuing birds at this
location and maybe even a few more birds tomorrow morning with overnight winds
giving a short swath of winds converging on the area tonight.

Now, I need to state that depending on where the thunderstorms occur today,
this information could easily change. There is a chance of thunderstorms later
today and that could move things around (both birds and the forecast).

Best of luck,
Bryan

Bryan Guarente
Meteorologist/ Instructional Designer