Joe, Joyce, all volunteers who have done the RBA, a hearty thankyou is the
least that you deserve. Much appreciated and avidly read over the years by
hundreds, nay thousands of birders, in state, and from far beyond.

E-bird offers a replacement of sorts, and I won't go into the benefits, nor the
downsides of it at this time, other than to say I that I find it exceedingly
time consuming wading through piles of e-bird rare bird alert emails in the
hope of finding a timely update on an interesting bird to maybe chase, or
wondering what may have been seen in general.

Meanwhile, I sincerely hope that birders will continue to post their most
interesting observations to this Cobirds group for a long time to come. I am
sure they are very popular and well received by many.

For those interested in western colorado birds, please be aware that 'wsbn' is
an active Google Group for sharing bird sightings and observations for the
'Western Slope'

Thanks again to all for the statewide RBA. I for one will miss it.

Good birding

DickFilby
Carbondale, CO

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone