Two weeks I was camping at Vega Lake State Park and saw 2 Lewis'
Woodpeckers. One was on a fence post maybe 10 feet from the dirt road.

Also there were a number of Violet-Green swallows, plus a family of
Mountain Bluebirds. As a recent transplant to CO, the bluebirds were a
special treat.

Chris Fleuriel
Aurora CO

--