COBirders,

While birding a neighborhood right across Belleview Ave. from Cherry Creek SP,
I had a brief sighting of a medium-sized flycatcher-ish bird. Plain, light
colored breast, gray-green back. Couldn’t catch a glimpse of wing-bars or any
thing.

It shot from some eaves of a house into a nearby tree, where it disappeared.
It chattered a bit in flight, and very clearly called “(Quick) Three Beers” —
except without the “Quick”. I waited to see if it would call again, but no luck
(it may have flown on and I didn’t see it). It didn’t look dark enough to be a
OSFL.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Gary Brower
Unincorporated Arapahoe County