Cinnamon, Your photos show Baird’s Sandpipers rather than Pectoral. Note black
legs. Legs are yellow for Pectoral. Pectorals are even larger. The smaller peep
in one of the photos is Semipalmated Sandpiper. Here is a photo of a couple of
Pectoral Sandpipers taken a few days ago at Timnath Reservoir.

Thanks for sharing.

Nick Komar
Fort Collins CO