Hi Jace, I think it was seen by three people between 8:45-9:45 am on Swainsona
rd (sw corner of Boedecker Lake). At least 6 birders arrived too late
(including me) and searched without luck until about 2:30 pm. Details including
location can be found in eBird. Feel free to call if you need more info.
970-449-3645.

Nick Komar