If you missed last night's excellent workshop by Eric Hynes or want to
watch it again to study up, it is now available on the Colorado Field
Ornithologists YouTube channel:  https://youtu.be/zyqL6aU2018

Keep your eyes open for our next workshop on gulls by Nick Komar coming up
later this month, and also see our website for our major fundraising and
FUN birding event this May - the inaugural Colorado Birding Challenge,
which you can register for now - free to members!
https://cobirds.org/CFO/COBC/

Diana Beatty
on behalf of CFO Board of Directors
El Paso County