All,
January is over and I'm one month (and well, now another week) into my
Green Big Year to support the Joe Roller Memorial Grant. What a crazy
January and some crazier birds. Thank you to everyone who has donated or
pledged per species. This is amazing!

I finally updated my blog with a post including some insights into my
strategy for the green year, a little January wrap up, and stories about a
big ride on 29 January when I got all 3 rosy-finches and more! I hope you
enjoy the birding stories and the nerdiness of my planning! I'll update
soon about trips this past week (the wind!!) where I missed every bird, but
I randomly found my first Mourning Dove of the year!  Take what you can get
right? :)

Blog:
https://jrmemorialgreenbigyear.blogspot.com/
Scroll to the bottom to see my species total, miles ridden, and link to my
2021 green species list.

To pledge or donate (scroll to the bottom at the link).
https://cobirds.org/CFO/Grants/

Thank you!
Scott Somershoe