Hi all
My first trip lead during this crazy pandemic. Fantastic weather ... 0mph
winds and 18-35 degrees for trip. COVID safety precautions applied. We saw
a total of 50 raptors along with Lapland Longspurs, Pronghorn, and Coyote.

   - Bald Eagle - 5
   - Red-tailed Hawk - 9
   - American Kestrel - 7
   - Ferruginous Hawk - 7
   - Prairie Falcon - 1
   - Golden Eagle - 2
   - Northern Harrier - 6
   - Rough-legged Hawk - 8
   - Great Horned Owl - 1
   - UNID species - 2
   - Merlin - 1
   - Sharp-shinned Hawk - 1

Laplands seen/heard along 31, 108, 37 and 98 in Nunn-area.

Raptor Alley map route is under "Trails" menu item at URL below.

Photos (first 27):
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/albums/view/30/raptor-alley-nunn

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org