All,
Once I recover I'll get a blog post written, but I was guilted into finally
pulling the trigger and riding to First Creek at Green Valley Ranch (Denver
Co) by Thomas Heinrich. His ride from Boulder last week for the
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron was quite a bit longer than mine, but 31 miles
each way was long enough for me! The night-heron was Green Year Bird #200!
And what a sweet bird for that milestone. I also picked up 3 warbler
species while there.  It was also really nice to relocate the
Black-throated Gray Warbler for several folks (after John B telling me
where he had it!). A huge thank you to all who met me there and make
birding a new spot really fun. Great birding!

On my way home, I picked up a few Chimney Swifts at Washington Park with a
flock of swallows. The Joe Roller Memorial Green Big Year total is now 205
species. 108 miles ridden in two days.......zzzzzzz. I may also be eating
all the food :)

Good green birding!

Scott Somershoe
Littleton CO
Joe Roller Memorial Green Big Year 2021 blog
<https://jrmemorialgreenbigyear.blogspot.com/>