All,
Not sure where I found some energy to write up the stories about the birds
over the last couple days, but I managed to crank it out! Three days and
130+ miles ridden equals nap time (I wish)! I'm now at 210 species on the
year and am still missing my new green nemesis bird: Canyon Wren! I will
get one. I will.

Latest blog post for 13-14 May 2021.
https://jrmemorialgreenbigyear.blogspot.com/2021/05/yellow-crowned-night-heron-green-year.html

Now that I've eclipsed 200 species, would you consider a pledge or donation
to support the Joe Roller Memorial Research Grant? Click the link (scroll
to the bottom). All funds support bird research in Colorado. We are getting
closer to raising $30,000 to support the next generation of ornithologists
(once I get to 250 species). Thank you!
https://cobirds.org/CFO/Grants/
<https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/7176950064834024286/4481059066048144292?hl=en#>

Good birding,
Scott Somershoe
Littleton CO
Joe Roller Memorial Green Big Year 2021 blog
<https://jrmemorialgreenbigyear.blogspot.com/>