COBirders,
I had a very brief look at a Sagebrush Sparrow at approx. 4:30 at the SE
corner of Admiral Burke Park, in the scrub by the gazebo. I only saw the
bird because a Red-winged Blackbird apparently didn't want it around. The
blackbird first flushed the sparrow to within a few feet of where I was
standing, then with a second pass, the sparrow disappeared into the scrub.
I did hear a few high-pitched chips, but I never relocated it.

Peter Burke
Boulder County