'Tis the season for Sprague's Pipits.  On Saturday (October 2), I found
that Pipit Hill (north of Hale in the South Republican Wildlife Easement)
is now behind a fence that was built within the past year.  Although most
of the fences in the area have signs describing the property behind the
fence, this fence had no signs.  There were two gates, each closed with a
chain but not locked.

Are birders allowed to access Pipit Hill?  If you happen to have
information about the status of Pipit Hill, or know who we might contact
regarding the status, please share with the group.  Thanks.

David Dowell
Longmont, CO