Sorry for late word on this -- a family issue caused the delay.

This morning around 10:45 I observed a juv/fem type Blackburnian Warbler in
Lee Martinez Park, Fort Collins (Larimer).

Precise location: wood-planked steel bridge on West Poudre Trail about 1/8
mi. W of the College Ave overpass (which passes over the Cache de la
Poudre).

I was able to watch this individual for 15 minutes, with good looks at the
principal field characters. Sorry no photos.

Double white wingbars, pale UTCs, yellow chin, yellow wash to breast and
upper belly. Clear streaking to sides of breast. Face shows contrasting
supercilium and classic triangular auricular patch.

The bird was associating with a mid-sized mixed flock of American
Goldfinches, Black-capped Chickadees, and a few House Finches. It was
gleaning among the green or dying leaves of Hackberry and Cottonwood trees,
mainly in the mid- to upper third.

Juan