We are less than a month away from the first Colorado Christmas Bird Counts
of the season.  Here is a list of dates that have been entered into the
Christmas Bird Count Website, so far.  I haven't heard of any counts not
happening so far.  I will update this list again next week, as I expect
most compilers will enter their date for their Christmas Bird Count soon.

*Air Force Academy 5-Jan-2022*
Aspen
*Black Forest 2-Jan-2022*
*Barr Lake 2-Jan-2022*
Boulder
Bonny Reservoir
Cortez
Crook
*Colorado Springs 18-Dec-2021*
*Crow Valley 18-Dec-2021*
Douglas County
Denver
*Delta 18-Dec-2021*
*Dotsero 17-Dec-2021*
*Durango 18-Dec-2021*
*Denver (Urban) 1-Jan-2022*
*Evergreen-Idaho Springs 19-Dec-2021*
Eagle Valley
Fairplay
Fort Collins
Flagler
*Fountain Creek 15-Dec-2021*
Granby
Grand Junction
Grand Mesa
Greeley
Great Sand Dunes National Park
Gunnison
Hotchkiss
*John Martin Reservoir 14-Dec-2021*
Lake Isabel
Longmont
*Loveland 1-Jan-2022*
*Montrose 19-Dec-2021*
Monte Vista NWR
*North Jeffco 19-Dec-2021*
North Park
*Nunn 19-Dec-2021*
*Pawnee Buttes 31-Dec-2021*
*Penrose 19-Dec-2021*
Pinon Canyon
*Pawnee National Grasslands-East 24-Dec-2021*
Pueblo Reservoir
*Pagosa Springs 18-Dec-2021*
*Pueblo 16-Dec-2021*
Rawhide Energy Station
Roaring Fork River Valley
Rocky Mountain National Park
*Rocky Ford 15-Dec-2021*
*Salida 17-Dec-2021*
Sterling
Spanish Peaks
Steamboat Springs
Summit County
Westcliffe
Weldona-Fort Morgan

Brandon Percival
Colorado Christmas Bird Count Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO