*Fort Collins Audubon* invites you to join a* virtual (and in-person watch
party) program* featuring *Mat Alldredge*, Wildlife Research with Colorado
Parks and Wildlife. Mat will be presenting* “Mountain Lions in Colorado” *
this *Thursday, April 14th, 2022; Announcements at 7:00pm and Program at
7:20pm.*

*Virtual attendees: Enter the following link on your web browser at or
before 7 p.m. and follow the instructions to join the meeting
virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82537848617
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82537848617> We will be enabling live
closed-captioning for Zoom attendees to utilize as they wish.*

*In-person attendees: We will host a watch party at the Fort Collins Senior
Center (1200 Raintree Dr). *

"Mat Alldredge, Colorado Parks and Wildlife, will discuss the history of
mountain lions, basic biology and ecology of lions as well as mountain lion
management. He will also talk about some of the research CPW has done
regarding population estimation and mountain lion interactions with humans,
emphasizing how lions are utilizing the urban interface along the Front
range of Colorado. Mat will share ideas on how we can live with mountain
lions and what to do if we encounter one.

Mat has worked for Colorado Parks and Wildlife since 2006 primarily
focusing research efforts on large carnivores (mountain lions and black
bears)."
Andrew Monson
PR Chair, FCAS
Fort Collins, CO