As Bez reported, ibis was still on the north side of the island of Pond #3
at 9:15 a.m. on Sunday.  This is the pond right at the main parking area of
Golden Ponds; some people think this is Pond 1 since it's the first one you
encounter after parking but the official numbering is Pond 3 at the parking
lot and then ponds 2 and 1 to the west.

Carl Bendorf
Longmont