They are in trees in my area and even on the sidewalks on Lois Way this
morning according to one birder who is driving around the area looking at
them.

There are at least 150, probably more.

When it started raining harder, they disappeared into some junipers. Now
that the rain is lighter, they in most of the trees that I can see

Listen for their soft calls.

Paula Hansley
Louisville

--
Paula Hansley
Petrographic Consultants International, Inc.