Hi Gregg,
I was also at Tucker Gulch yesterday and agree it’s a great spot! I
photographed 3 different Northern Parulas all near one another during my stop.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S136423028

Terri Kurtz
Boulder

On May 6, 2023, at 3:11 PM, Gregg Goodrich <gregggoodr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tucker Gulch in Golden had really good birds this morning. Male Rose-breasted
Grosbeak, singing Northern Parula, Western Tanager, Lazuli Bunting, Bullock’s
Oriole and tons of Yellow-rumped Warblers. Got photos of the Rose-breasted
Grosbeak and the Northern Parula. Also, a short recording of the Northern
Parula all on my list.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S136327956

Wonder what will show up next at this great spot.

Gregg Goodrich
Highlands Ranch

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird
species and location in the subject line when appropriate
---
cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAG23TovuEf1vVK4bxkF%3DT8TAAo9_PwFr1q%2Bc4s09YAOMbPA%2BPw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAG23TovuEf1vVK4bxkF%3DT8TAAo9_PwFr1q%2Bc4s09YAOMbPA%2BPw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.