We have a book signing eventat the bookstore this month for you to put on your
calendars.  The first event is the last Art Hop of the season on Thursday,
September 21st from 5-8.  We will host Hugh and Urling Kingery signing Birding
Colorado: Where, How, and When to Spot Birds Across the State. They are from
the Franktown area and are well-known in the birding community.  DeeDee Lake
will be signing her "Rules of Engagement"  series as well. These are set in
Colorado.  Below our signature are short descriptions of the books for this
upcoming Art Hop.

Tommie, Paula, Jeanette, Claire, Leona
Covered Treasures Bookstore105 Second StreetP.O. Box 1066Monument, CO
80132719-481-2665coveredtreasures@gmail.comwww.coveredtreasures.comLike us on
Facebook and follow us on Instagram
Birding Colorado: Where, How, and When to Spot Birds Across the State

Birding Colorado is a guide to the best bird watching sites in Colorado, from
national parks and wildlife refuges to marshes, mountains and canyons.
Organized by region, each site description informs readers on habitats,
visiting information, and birds you'll encounter. What sets this book apart is
the extra information on bird status and bird habitat that has made it more
than a mere site guide and earned a place in the Denver Audubon's curriculum.

Rules of Engagement series (Operation: Camouflage Christmas, Operation:
Allegiance, Operation Reconnaisse)  Each story features characters in the Army
wrestling with a romance, military life and their faith.

Hugh