We enjoyed a The Big Sit! at our house (our 21st), with Laurie Duke
presiding from our roof, the rest of us down below most of the time.    We
counted 37 species, 123 individuals; the sixth time for that many species (one
year we counted 38), but a low low number of individuals. We did, though have
two new species: a Broad-winged Hawk that Urling flushed out of the thick scrub
oak and a Red-naped Sapsucker that we all observed.

Hugh Kingery