Le 27/02/2020 à 10:45, Julia Lawall a écrit :

On Thu, 27 Feb 2020, Nicolas Palix wrote:

Hi Emmanuel,

Instead of porting to GObject directly,
can we use PyGTKCompat ?

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/PyGObject/PyGTKCompat

The problem is resolved by removing the python file that relied on the
unavailable library.  I don't think that that python file is useful.

It looks like python/coccilib/coccigui contains the offending files:
coccigui.py, pygui.glade and pygui.gradep.
But according to vimcom.py and vimembed.py, these laters also depend of GTK.

Should the coccigui folder be entirely removed ?

julia

Regards,