I manage a fleet of linux devices and I need a way to send telemtry
data(CPU, memory, drives, etc.)  from devices to a centralized server and
also send commands(linux service restarts for example) from server to
devices to execute on the device. I understand Cockpit works great for
this.

What I need help with: The 15 different linux devices are bare metal boxes
in 15 different locations access to WAN with a dynamic IP address. Would
Cockpit work for this? In a year the number of devices could jump to 100 so
I'm looking for suggestions on best to manage.

Thanks.