On 2018-03-21 23:47, Martin Pitt wrote:
Storage: Usability improvements
-------------------------------

We recently ran a usability study targeting the storage area. Based on the
findings, we redesigned and adjusted the NFS, VDO, and RAID storage devices.

For more info on the test we ran, here is a write-up with links to the individual issues filed:
https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/wiki/Usability-test-NFSclient

I would also note that we had big technical hurdles using WebEx and sharing that session from the moderators system with the remote participants. It required specialized software and didn't work on all operating systems. So that is not a setup I would recommend to anyone. For the Firewall usability study we just finished, we set up a publicly accessible server running Cockpit, and asked the participants to use their browser, join a video conference call with us and share their screen. That worked great for everyone, so we'll probably do that in the future as well.
Once we've digested the data a bit, it will end up here:
https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/wiki/Usability-test-Firewall
- Andreas