Hi, Jason,

I notice that you have a prior post on "Adding spaces to an NSString" -- you appear to want to add a spacing character of some sort between all of the characters in a file/directory path and then write it to a text file.

I don't actually have a solution for you at this time -- although I wonder if the diamond represents a non-breaking space or some such (used to be, and maybe still is, option-key-plus-spacebar) -- but can you actually describe what you're trying to do, from start to finish?

You haven't done anything wrong, post-wise, in terms of the information that you're presenting, but I was simply thinking that it might be easier to piece everything together that way and help myself, or others, offer you a solution.

Cheers,
        Andrew