On Apr 10, 2008, at 6:07 PM, Markus Spoettl wrote:
If I interpret this correctly I'm removing my tree content from under the NSTreeController while it's still using it. If found that when I add

   [treeContent removeAllObjects];

Small correction this (calling removeAllObject) doesn't remove the problem, I don't know why it appear that way at first. Overall it makes more sense that way because I guess that it would be called automatically when disposed of.

So the question remains, how to tell NSTreeController to release all ties to the node hierarchy so it can be cleaned up?

Regards
Markus