>Exactly what I needed! Thank you, that has fixed my problem.
>
>I wish the Conceptual documents could be made available in a book :)
>
>Jonathan

I've requested that Apple provide a print-on-demand link with each document on
their web site.  The way I suggested it was to have a shopping cart icon below
the document's PDF icon so that when you click on it, it goes to a
print-on-demand publisher (ideally one fairly local to you like FTD does for
flowers) that would provide some fairly simple printing and binding but at a
lower cost than you would have to pay if you sent a rather large document in
color to a place like Kinko's.  What precipitated this was considering printing
out the HIG (around $200, if I recall correctly) at the Kinko's across the
street.

This is off-topic to be discussed further here, but if you like that idea or
have further notions to suggest, let DTS know about it.