None of this is relevant to this discussion or Cocoa. Nor was your earlier response.

On Apr 14, 2008, at 11:04 PM, Matt Burnett wrote:
You reply couldnt be more fanboi-ish. If that wasnt enuf you have a documented history of being a apple fanboi

<snip irrelevant URL and flame>

Either you're confusing this with another thread or you're trolling for 'apple fanboy security' flamewars. Stick to Cocoa discussion on the cocoa-dev list, please.

So im the troll huh? Which is why i'm posting with my real name instead of a pseudonym like yourself. I suppose my post wasnt directly Cocoa related, but it still dealt with OS X development, albeit at the kernel level. If you would have bothered to check the email headers, you would have seen that my message was sent with Apple Mail, which would further reduce the likely hood of being a troll. And finally if you would have bothered to google my email address you would find plenty of posts on the darwin-dev lists critizing Apple's lack of support for function hooking.

This is not acceptable behavior for this list, or any Apple list for that matter.

Everyone, please take note that this type of blatant foolishness will not be tolerated, nor will posting links to posts about other users. This will result in your posts to the list being moderated, as Matt's have now been.

Whether I.S. chooses to post under his real name or a pseudonym is not an issue. He's developed a reputation here of providing accurate and helpful answers to many questions.

Scott [Moderator]