On 18/04/2008, at 11:06 PM, Graham Cox wrote:

On 18 Apr 2008, at 11:01 pm, Peter Zegelin wrote:
Weird - I just set the stroke width of my selection rectangle to 0 and didn't get anything.

Peter

What function is drawing? I'm not sure this works with NSFrameRectWithWidth(), but it definitely does with NSBezierPath/ stroke.

I'm using CGContextSetLineWidth and then stoking with CGContextDrawPath.

G.

P.S. Thanks for your earlier suggestion - it got me thinking and having implemented it that way now (easy) it works really well.

Glad I could help.

regards,

Peter

NOTE: Have sent to Cocoa List as I accidently sent to you my earlier reply rather than to the list.