On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Jean-Daniel Dupas
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Override the -[NSWindow  sendEvent:] method and pass the event parameter to
> the target window sendEvent: method.

Thank you very much!

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Jean-Daniel Dupas
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, I miss the first part. I don't think you can copy the content of a
> Window into another one.  What are you trying to do ?

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 1:31 AM, Uli Kusterer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am 03.05.2008 um 23:45 schrieb Daniel Rampanelli:
>
>   What are you trying to do?
>
>   Usually, "content" translates to "model", "display" generally translates
> to "view", so according to the Model-View-Controller paradigm, you could
> create another instance of your controller that has its own copy of the
> views, but points at the same model, instead of forwarding events.
>
>   That's one of the advantages of Cocoa's MVC design: If you separate the
> view and the model code, you can easily have several windows showing the
> same data. It's also more flexible than just duplicating a window and
> forwarding its contents, because it can be scrolled to a different location,
> can have a different toolbar collapse state, can be a different size etc.
>
>  Cheers,
>  -- Uli Kusterer
>  "The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
>  http://www.zathras.de

Basically I wanted to display a window which modifies "graphically"
another window. Under graphically I mean for example zooming of some
parts of the window or change colors and so on and also to preserve
the funcionality of the original window.
For example, if the Proxy Window displays a part of the original
Window (on which there is a button) on the Proxy Window we still can
use the "zoomed" button as it were the original one.

I hope I've mad myself clear ;-)

Daniel