I have an NSMetadataItem, which gives me via attributes a list of keywords.

But: kMDItemPath is not in this list, although
NSString *itemPath = [ item valueForAttribute: (NSString *) kMDItemPath ];
gives a reasonable answer.

On the other hand, this aforementioned list of attributes contains:
kMDItemUsedDates,
kMDItemContentTypeTree,
kMDItemFSTypeCode,
kMDItemFSCreatorCode,
kMDItemFSFinderFlags,
kMDItemID
which are not declared in: /System/Library/Frameworks/ CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/ Versions/A/Headers/MDItem.h so that the compiler refuses to accept these.

Where can I find a correct list of attributes? And where is the header for the missing attributes?

All this in 10.4.11.

Kind regards,

Gerriet.