Hello List,

I have a problem with NSCollectionView being a dead end for keyboard focus cycling. When pressing TAB the keyboard focus switches to the next suitable view until the NSCollectionView gets the focus. The cycle stops there and I can only use the mouse to set the focus somewhere else.

I've already tried to set the next key view explicitly using setNextKeyView on the collection view and the collection view's items don't become first responder (acceptsFirstResponder returns NO). Anything else that needs to be done to make the collection view play nice with TAB focus cycling?

The behavior is also visible in Apple's IconCollection demo at
http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/IconCollection/index.html

Regards
Markus