Hi All
I am looking at Swift 2.0. The compiler has converted the code below to the
“latest” Swift syntax. This causes the error shown. I have spent a few days
trying to get this to compile. What is confusing to me, is that the code,
listed last (func removeAnElemen…..)  does compile ( all in Playground) and
there 'anyGenerator' seems to tolerate some logic in the body of
“anyGenerator”.
Any insight will be much appreciated.

// This is OLD Swift
// Generators and sequences
var currentValue = 1
let newGenerator = GeneratorOf<Int> {
    let previousValue = currentValue
    currentValue = currentValue * 2
    if (previousValue > 20) { return nil }
    return previousValue
}
let generatedArray = Array(newGenerator)

// This is Swift 2.0
// Generators and sequences
var currentValue = 1
let newGenerator = anyGenerator {  // Error: Cannot find an overload for
‘anyGenerator’ that accepts an argument list of type ‘(()-> _)
    let previousValue = currentValue
    currentValue = currentValue * 2
    if (previousValue > 20) { return nil }
    return previousValue
}
let generatedArray = Array(newGenerator)

This does compile:

func removeAnElement<T>(array: [T]) -> AnyGenerator<[T]> {
    var i = 0
    return anyGenerator {
        if i < array.count {
            var result = array.self