On Jun 29, 2015, at 15:42 , Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

> Here's an example (and this is what I frequently encounter) where requiring
> parameter names adds nothing but clutter:
>
>    let config = WKWebViewConfiguration()
>    self.webView = WKWebView(frame: self.webViewContainer.frame,
> configuration: config);

Please stop. We already know what you think about this (from the last time you
complained). This adds nothing. For every anecdotal example like this, there’s
another one like this:

>    self.webView = WKWebView(frame: rect, configuration: myParams);

where it adds clarification, not clutter.

> If Code Completion worked 100% of the time, and responded in a millisecond […]

Please stop. Code completion is crappy right now. It’s not a design flaw, it
just isn’t finished yet. If you can’t handle that, stop using Swift until it’s
more polished. Seriously, if it’s going to annoy *you* to the point where you
keep annoying *us*, stick with Obj-C for another year.

> Moreover, when you're skimming the code, it looks a bit like […]

Please stop. You can’t acquire the same familiarity with Swift in 2 months that
you have with Obj-C over however many years it’s been.