I have an NSTextField that is static and has multiple lines. Because of the
different font used in Yosemite, the line spacing is thicker and when
running on Yosemite, it requires more vertical space.

Is there a way to align the text to the bottom of the content box, rather
than the top? Horizontal justification is easy, but I don't see a way to
force it to be bottom-aligned.

Thanks,

Trygve