> On Aug 9, 2015, at 10:14 PM, Seth Willits <sli...@araelium.com> wrote:
>

> In my OS X view, I have four popup buttons vertically stacked, each with a
> label on the left. The labels all have equal width as each other and are
> right-aligned, and the popups all have equal width as well.
>
> To manage this layout I created four horizontal stack views, one for each
> label-popup pair, and placed those four stack views into a vertical stack
> view. At this point, the labels are all sized to fit, as are the popups.
>

> If I add a constraint that says one label should be equal width to another
> popup, I then get a constraint warning that there's a size mismatch for the
> label.
>
> What's the proper way to have these labels all equal width, when they're in
> different NSStackViews?

Do you mean for the label to be equal width to another label (although it
shouldn’t matter, but I just want to make sure I understand from your pictures)?

I would expect that to work generically, but I don’t have any particular
insight into why it might not. If that fails, you might try doing 2 vertical
stacks and using baseline alignments across the vertical stack views instead...

--
David Duncan