Ideally, you use different cells for the different data elements, and wire them
up to the appropriate segue, letting the system take care of most of it for you.

If you need something more complex, it’s time to trigger the segues
programatically. You can wire up multiple segues from your source View
Controller to other VCs.

Probably simples from there is to implement the UITableViewDelegate method
which tells you a cell was selected and trigger the segue from it. But an
alternative can be to wire up a single segue from the cell itself, and override
-shouldPerformSegueWithIdentifier: to return NO and trigger a different segue
instead.