On Sep 7, 2015, at 10:34 , Dave <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:

> I’ve pasted the class below, can anyone see anything wrong with it in terms
> of not working in a Scroll/Stack View and auto layout?

Well, your drawRect method looks pretty fundamentally broken. The parameter
(‘theRect’ in your case) is the portion of the view that’s dirty and needs to
be redrawn. It’s in effect a random piece of your view, not the whole view or
the whole of anything.

So, insetting it and filling it, or framing it, is the wrong thing to do. If it
“worked' previously, that’s because you were lucky enough to always get
whole-view dirty rects.