On Sep 20, 2015, at 11:41 , Raglan T. Tiger <r...@crusaderrabbit.net> wrote:

> So, against my better judgement, I updated to Xcode 7.
>
> The installed version is 6.31, there ar no iOS9 or Watch SDKs.

I don’t know what “6.31” means - maybe you mean 6.3.1? In which case you’re
running Xcode 6, not Xcode 7.

There’s no “installed” for Xcode any more, in the sense of stuff copied into a
standardized system-wide location. Xcode 6 and Xcode 7 are just two gigantic
app bundles, each of which contains all and only the SDKs that are allowed for
that Xcode version. You can have both available simultaneously.

So, if you want iOS 9 or watchOS, then you need to launch Xcode 7. If you’re
launching Xcode 6 by mistake, you’re going to have to figure out where it is,
and delete it if you don’t want it anymore. Or launch Xcode 7 by explicitly
double-clicking on its app bundle.