On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com> wrote:

> But honestly, if you're going this route, it will be much faster to
> transmit QR codes, since each code contains thousands of bits.

Especially given that recent versions of iOS can detect and decode QR codes
automatically, much like face detection.

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/AVFoundation/Reference/AVMetadataMachineReadableCodeObject_Class/index.html

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/QuartzCore/Reference/CIQRCodeFeature/