> On Oct 13, 2015, at 10:27 PM, Shane Stanley <sstan...@myriad-com.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> On 14 Oct 2015, at 1:33 PM, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>> I’ve been passing nil forever, only now does Xcode 7 complain, presumably
>> because only now is the _Nonnull attribute added. But either the
>> documentation or the addition of _Nonnull is wrong.
>
> FWIW, I've had an open bug on this since July (#21667200). You might also
> notice the docs say "dict can be nil", and there isn't a "dict" to be seen
> (presumably it means docAttributes).

I actually reported this one back in June (rdar://21314130). Mine got closed
with this as the rationale:

"This issue behaves as intended based on the following:

It’s intended to log warnings.

We are now closing this bug report.”

Hopefully that makes sense to someone. (In fairness, it does seem that the
Radar was re-opened sometime in the meantime, though, as it’s showing up as
“Open” now. Not sure if that's due to the protestations I added to the report,
or due to the radar you filed in July.)

Charles