Try doing the load in -viewWillAppear: instead. My guess is that the WKWebView
is adding a UIScrollView when you load the content, and that scroll view is
being modified after the fact when you can see it.

Alternatively you can try setting automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets=NO on
your view controller.

--
David Duncan