Lots of stuff with that. An immutable dictionary can't be changed. Someone
doesn't know how to spell unknown (NSUnknosnKeyException). And not sure if that
period is part of the key username or just good English, but if given as part
of the key, it becomes a key path with an empty key. Anyway, this is a
programmer error, not an API issue.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/