On Nov 18, 2015, at 12:16 , Lee Ann Rucker <lruc...@vmware.com> wrote:

> Hmm... it's the same path as the big button

Ah, I see what happened. I didn’t realize that the Big Button was a separate
choice, I thought it was a picture that illustrated what the list entries
meant. Why? Because my selection color is set to orange, and the USB disk color
in the image is about the same orange. So I assumed that what was orange (the
whole picture, or just part of it) represented the *kind* of source I was
choosing from the list on the left — visual explication. It never occurred to
me to leave the picture selected and click Continue.