[UUID1.data getBytes:b1 length:16]
since that's the size of your buffer. Doc says "The number of bytes copied is
the smaller of the length parameter and the length of the data encapsulated in
the object."
From: cocoa-dev-bounces+lrucker=vmware....@lists.apple.com
[cocoa-dev-bounces+lrucker=vmware....@lists.apple.com] on behalf of Eric E.
Dolecki [edole...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 7:55 PM
To: cocoa-dev
Subject: Question about getBytes:length:

I have a bit of old code someone else wrote. I get warnings since getBytes
is deprecated since iOS 8. I don't know enough about this but would like to
use the *getBytes:length:* to turn them off. How would I get a length from
something like this? This is part of code I've bridged into a Swift project.

Thanks,
Eric

-(int) compareCBUUIDToInt:(CBUUID *)UUID1 UUID2:(UInt16)UUID2
{
    char b1[16];
 *   [UUID1.data getBytes:b1]; //<---*
    UInt16 b2 = [self swap:UUID2];