Hi list,

Xcode has decided not to cooperate with me.

My latest app is crashing constantly when I launch it. It crashes immediately,
without showing any UI or starting the app delegate, so I know that my code
isn’t the cause. The app will be able to run 3 or 4 times before this happens.
This did not happen before I started accessing, and writing to, my app’s
Application Support directory.

The app is sandboxed, destined for the MAS, and is using ARC. Deleting my app’s
sandbox container fixes the problem, until it tries to write to the Application
Support directory and the cycle starts all over.

Does anyone have any pointers? Seen this before?

Thanks in advance.