Well, clearly I was hoping for something simpler than all that :-D

I found a drag-and-click operation that seems to work, mostly. Drag the proxy
icon from the Assistant Editor’s file over the icon for the file in the main
editor, then click the X at the far right of the Assistant Editor window. That
leaves me with the right file in the main editor, even though the wrong item is
highlighted in the source list.

--

Charles

On February 11, 2016 at 2:17:01 PM, Quincey Morris