On Feb 15, 2016, at 09:44 , Quincey Morris
<quinceymor...@rivergatesoftware.com> wrote:

>>      [archiver encodeObject: model forKey: @"model"];

Oh, in the test project that I pasted this code from, I used “model” as my root
object key. In the real project, I’m using NSKeyedArchiveRootObjectKey, which
seems like a better choice, since it should be backwards compatible with
non-secure archiving that uses the convenience methods where you don’t specify
a root object key explicitly.