On Mar 9, 2016, at 18:47 , Trygve Inda <cocoa...@xericdesign.com> wrote:

> When I launch, I get a box saying that the app was purchased on another
> computer and that I need to validate it. I enter my Apple ID and password,
> but I get "An unexpected error occurred while signing in”

Did you ever solve this? I was going to suggest that you make sure you aren’t
signed in to the store with your regular Apple ID. That mean, launch the MAS
app and sign out, then go to the iTunes Store menu and sign out if necessary.

Also, you are signing with an iTunes Connect “test” Apple ID, right? I don’t
believe a real Apple ID will work for this.

> I tried quiting the storexxxx processes in Activity monitor.

That sounds like a really bad idea!

You: “Doctor, doctor, it hurts when I do *this*!”
Doctor: “Then let’s amputate a few limbs and see if you feel any better!”