I will definitely check out the books. My fear is that they are for playing
music files in my sandbox, stuff I ship with the app, but won’t be able to
access the user’s music library as MPMusicPlayer does. But hopefully I’ll learn
I’m wrong about that.

--

Charles

On March 27, 2016 at 21:02:28, dangerwillrobinsondan...@gmail.com